Friday 7 September 2007

Age of the spirit

Age of the spirit: John 16:5-16, Eph 1:13-14, Luke 24:49, Acts 2, Rom 8

John 16:5-16

5: But now I am going to him who sent me, and none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?'
6: But because I have told you these things, sorrow has filled your heart.
7: Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is to your advantage that I go away, for if I don't go away, the Counselor won't come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.
8: When he has come, he will convict the world about sin, about righteousness, and about judgment;9: about sin, because they don't believe in me;10: about righteousness, because I am going to my Father, and you won't see me any more;11: about judgment, because the prince of this world has been judged.12: "I have yet many things to tell you, but you can't bear them now.
13: However when he, the Spirit of truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak from himself; but whatever he hears, he will speak. He will declare to you things that are coming.
14: He will glorify me, for he will take from what is mine, and will declare it to you.
15: All things whatever the Father has are mine; therefore I said that he takes{TR reads "will take" instead of "takes"} of mine, and will declare it to you.
16: A little while, and you will not see me. Again a little while, and you will see me."

یوحنا ١٦: ٥-­١٦

«اکنون نزد فرستندۀ خود می‌روم، و هیچ‌یک نمی‌پرسید، ”کجا می‌روی؟“۶امّا به‌سبب شنیدن سخنانم، دل شما آکنده از غم شده است.۷با اینحال، من به شما راست می‌گویم که رفتنم به‌سود شماست. زیرا اگر نروم، آن مدافع نزد شما نخواهد آمد؛ امّا اگر بروم او را نزد شما می‌فرستم.۸چون او آید، جهان را مجاب خواهد کرد که به‌لحاظ گناه و عدالت و داوری، تقصیرکار است.۹به‌لحاظ گناه، زیرا به من ایمان نمی‌آورند.۱۰به‌لحاظ عدالت، زیرا نزد پدر می‌روم و دیگر مرا نخواهید دید.۱۱و به‌لحاظ داوری، زیرا رئیس این جهان محکوم شده است.

۱۲«بسیار‌چیزهای دیگر دارم که به شما بگویم، امّا اکنون یارای شنیدنش را ندارید.۱۳امّا چون روحِ راستی آید، شما را به‌تمامی حقیقت راهبری خواهد کرد؛ زیرا او از جانب خود سخن نخواهد گفت، بلکه آنچه را می‌شنود بیان خواهد کرد و از آنچه در پیش است با شما سخن خواهد گفت.۱۴او مرا جلال خواهد داد، زیرا آنچه را از آنِ من است گرفته، به شما اعلام خواهد کرد.۱۵هرآنچه از آنِ پدر است، از آنِ من است. از همین‌رو گفتم آنچه را از آنِ من است گرفته، به شما اعلام خواهد کرد

«پس از اندک زمانی، دیگر مرا نخواهید دید و پس از اندک زمانی دیگر، باز مرا خواهید دید.

Ephesians 1:13-14

13: in whom you also, having heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,--in whom, having also believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,14: who is a pledge of our inheritance, to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of his glory.

افسسیان ١: ١٣-١٤

و شما نیز در او جای گرفتید، آنگاه که پیامِ حقیقت، یعنی بشارتِ نجات خود را شنیدید؛ و در او نیز چون ایمان آوردید، با روح‌القدسِ موعود مُهر شدید،۱۴که بیعانۀ میراث ماست برای تضمین رهایی آنان که از آنِ خدایند، تا جلال او ستوده شود

No comments: