Friday 7 September 2007

Purpose

Purpose: John 6:38-40, Mark 8:31-34, Mark 9:30-32, Mark 10:32-34

John 6:38-40

38: For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me.
39: This is the will of my Father who sent me, that of all he has given to me I should lose nothing, but should raise him up at the last day.
40: This is the will of the one who sent me, that everyone who sees the Son, and believes in him, should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."

یوحنا ٦: ٣٨-­٤٠

زیرا از آسمان فرود نیامده‌ام تا به‌خواست خود عمل کنم، بلکه آمده‌ام تا خواست فرستندۀ خویش را به‌انجام رسانم.۳۹و خواست فرستندۀ من این است که از آن‌کسان که او به من بخشیده، هیچ‌یک را از دست ندهم، بلکه آنان را در روز بازپسین برخیزانم.۴۰زیرا خواست پدر من این است که هر‌که به پسر بنگرد و به او ایمان آوَرَد، از حیات جاویدان برخوردار شود، و من در روز بازپسین او را بر‌خواهم خیزانید.»

Mark 8:31-34

31: He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests, and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
32: He spoke to them openly. Peter took him, and began to rebuke him.
33: But he, turning around, and seeing his disciples, rebuked Peter, and said, "Get behind me, Satan! For you have in mind not the things of God, but the things of men."34: He called the multitude to himself with his disciples, and said to them, "Whoever wants to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

مرقس ٨: ٣١-٣٤

آنگاه عیسی دربارۀ این حقیقت به تعلیم‌دادن آنها آغاز کرد که لازم است پسر‌انسان زحمت بسیار بیند و از سوی مشایخ و سران کاهنان و علمای دین رد شده، کشته شود و پس از سه روز برخیزد.۳۲چون عیسی این را آشکارا اعلام کرد، پِطرُس او را به کناری برد و شروع به سرزنش او کرد.۳۳امّا عیسی روی برگردانیده، به شاگردان خود نگریست و پِطرُس را سرزنش کرد و گفت: «دور شو از من، ای شیطان! زیرا افکار تو انسانی است، نه الهی.»

۳۴آنگاه جماعت را با شاگردان خود فراخواند و به آنان گفت: «اگر کسی بخواهد مرا پیروی کند، باید خود را انکار کرده، صلیب خویش برگیرد و از پی من بیاید.

No comments: