Friday 7 September 2007

Immanuel

Immanuel: John 14:8-11, Isaiah 7:14, John 1:14, Col 1:15, Col 1:19-20, Heb 1:1-4

John 14:8-11

8: Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us."9: Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you such a long time, and do you not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father. How do you say, 'Show us the Father?'
10: Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I tell you, I speak not from myself; but the Father who lives in me does his works.
11: Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me; or else believe me for the very works' sake.

یوحنا ١٤: ٨-­١١

۸فیلیپُس به او گفت: «سرور ما، پدر را به ما بنما، که همین ما را کافی است.» ۹عیسی به او گفت: «فیلیپُس، دیری است با شما هستم و هنوز مرا نشناخته‌ای؟ کسی که مرا دیده، پدر را دیده است؛ پس چگونه است که می‌گویی ”پدر را به ما بنما“؟ ۱۰آیا باور نداری که من در پدرم و پدر در من است؟ سخنانی که من به شما می‌گویم از خودم نیست، بلکه پدری که در من ساکن است، اوست که کارهای خود را به‌انجام می‌رساند. ۱۱این سخن مرا باور کنید که من در پدرم و پدر در من است؛ وگرنه به‌سبب آن کارها این را باور کنید.

No comments: